Monday, 7 March 2016
Yesterday I was reflecting thinking about all my girlfriends and what awesome WOMAN they all are, when I decided to check the meaning of the word woman according to the dictionary.
Well just imagine my astonishment when I found this !woman
noun: woman; plural noun: women
- an adult human female."a jury of seven women and five men"
synonyms: lady, girl, member of the fair/gentle sex, female; More
informalsheila;informalJudy;informalfrail;humorousthe female of the species;archaicwench;"a car drew up and two women got out"
- a female person associated with a particular place, activity, or occupation."one of his sophisticated London women"
- a peremptory form of address to a woman."don't be daft, woman!"
- a female worker or employee.
- a man's wife, girlfriend, or lover."he wondered whether Billy had his woman with him"
I NEARLY COLLAPSED WITH SHOCK!! WHO THE HELL. WROTE THIS RUBBISH and IN THE ENGLISH DICTIONARY.Frankly for once I was slightly speechless, here is my definition of the incredible woman I meet everyday whether they are friends or strangers.WOMANCreators of life , strong ,independentNo label needed, fun, caring empaths, providers, beautiful, intriguing, complete, complicated in a good way...... And a million other wonderful words that can never capture the essence of a woman !!! and that is all I have to say about that.LOVE U ALL girlfriends ❤️❤️❤️