WOMAN❤️WORDS

A blog about words by a woman who loves them & believes in the power of words & inspiration.

Monday 18 July 2016

MUSE



MUSE MEANING:
An inspiration to the arts 

MUSE MEANING:
Ponder, consider, contemplate, deliberate 


My STORY starts with me. For the last month I have been walking on the shadow side of life, pondering, musing, questioning, feeling pissed of with the universe about both everything and nothing.
I'm done with you universe with all the  gratitude and adoration you need, honestly YOU are the fuckin universe what is up with you, pull your shit together, I'm optimistic, and on the whole a good person, and I feel there are just some of my requests that should be honoured. 
Bring back my muse!!! Nobody is inspired  by a moody mopey blogger. 

Well I guess even the universe gave a  sigh, rolled it's big old universe eyes and granted me my demand.

So thank you my super special muse for returning so I can write about you for we are one. 

And then this one popped up from the URBAN Dictionary
MALE MUSE 

Agent of Fortune is a Traveler not anchored by standard materialism. Although he may desire material things, his position actually influences and inspires other people to make decisions beneficial to their future of physical and spiritual needs. Legend has it; the Agent of Fortune is picked by a supreme spiritual entity or entities. And through his indoctrination as such, he has seen or been to the future and therefore is cursed because of what he knows or has seen. Supposedly their movement through time is completely different than normal people. They may not seem as affected by certain events or even the passage time like other people. Another quality they possess is being annoyingly positive in the worst of situations. You may meet one and never know; which is why they remain so obscure. They also phase in and out of social settings as if they were never gone or even there. And that's because of their relationship to time. 

Unfortunately they can't make people
choose the correct decision or path. That is still left up to the individual in question

Enjoy being, as well as finding your own muse.
Much love W❤️W

No comments:

Post a Comment