WOMAN❤️WORDS

A blog about words by a woman who loves them & believes in the power of words & inspiration.

Tuesday 17 January 2017

KOMOREBI

KOMOREBI

Both mystical and powerful in its meaning.

MYSTICAL: The interplay between light and leaves when sunlight shines through.

POWERFUL:  Melancholic longing or nostalgia for a person, place or thing far away,

 Little did I realise this pastime since childhood just chilling under a tree transfixed  by the little particles of energy and light bouncing shimmering and dancing with the movement of the leaves has a name and explanation for its ability to fill me with a rush of unexpected emotions.

The Knowledge that everything is alive and has a purpose, simultaneously creating beauty and nourishment a connection so much larger than myself.

My entire existence is reliant on both the light and the tree.

I want to thank my friend James for sending me this word, I bow in gratitude to the existence of KOMOREBI
ENJOY your next experience.

MUCH LOVE 
W❤W


No comments:

Post a Comment