WOMAN❤️WORDS

A blog about words by a woman who loves them & believes in the power of words & inspiration.

Wednesday 28 October 2015

MAJESTIC 

This word came to me just before I fell asleep last night and was still twirling inside my head like a mini tornado this morning.

MAJESTIC, what did it have to say, what is this word all about? 

My mind conjures up an imposing mountain range,the vastness of the ocean, and finally grains of sand on an endless beach. I grab my iPad and start the search.

MAJESTIC MEANING

A display of great dignity or nobility. 

Far superior to everyday stuff.

Lofty or imposing.

Then to my great surprise I come across this, it is used to discribe the voice of God. 'Gods majestic voice thunders his commands'

And just as interesting used in this context 'Majestic in Gods holiness' Holiness of course deriving from the word whole, entire or complete.

Yet that was not the end of it ! Belonging to or befitting a supreme ruler, this word is not to be ignored.

So here is my conclusion, as we clearly are the rulers of our own lives we are all majestic. 

In the world of fashion MAJESTIC would be the new black.

MAJESTIC has got the power to banish doubts, like the voice of God, it is solid and demands attention like a mountain , it weathers STORMS and CHANGE with DIGNITY and it is far SUPERIOR to the everyday stuff.

MEANING: BE the BIG picture, WEAR and  OWN YOUR MAJESTIC ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment