WOMAN❤️WORDS

A blog about words by a woman who loves them & believes in the power of words & inspiration.

Monday 19 October 2015

SPLURGE

So today I was chatting to my friend Haylee and I ask her what word she wanted? SPLURGE  she says no hesitation and that is how she rolls , and of course I love the challenge !! 

The Urban dictionary says the following about the word Splurge.

To spend money freely with no remorse and very little consequence to your bank account.This to me sounds like true manifesting ability.

To indulge in an extravagant expense or luxury! Indulge yourself .

Well girls this is the word for the believers in 'the more you spend the more you get! money is energy and if you spend with love and carefree it can only come back to you with love and carefree! 

Every morning and evening I listen to my GURU DEEPAK CHOPRA's  Carefree Living meditation. 

I suggest if you struggle to SPLURGE listen to this meditating on YouTube and start splurging and manifesting NO GUILT involved ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment