WOMAN❤️WORDS

A blog about words by a woman who loves them & believes in the power of words & inspiration.

Sunday 15 November 2015

SILENCE 

Does silence truly exist? 

SYNONYMS:   Quietude, stillness, tranquility, peacefulness. The absence of sound.

Do you ever feel so inundated  with sound, that you wish you could just switch off, if it's not the television or radio, the media, telling you what to buy, what to plan for your life, what's happening in the world, what's on trend, what the weather is doing etc. ...
Or people talking about each other mostly, she said this , he did that.
And then there is social media and I suppose even me writing about it, is talking. Facebook, Twitter , they inform, they inspire, and yes I know you READ it, and I don't know about you but  even when I read it's my voice talking in my head , so truly what  is silence? 

SILENCE is an illusion and my version of silence is listening to nature , the wind , rain and feeling the sun on my skin. 
The most exquisite silence however is gently touching the skin of someone you love unconditionally, the focused  intent when no words are needed, when a touch is enough 
ENJOY all your versions of SILENCE ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment