WOMAN❤️WORDS

A blog about words by a woman who loves them & believes in the power of words & inspiration.

Tuesday 3 November 2015

THANK YOU

About a month ago I was sitting surrounded by all my notebooks, well about 5 of them, when my friend Tara walked in. "What are you doing? " she asked. " I don't really know," I said " I have all these notebooks full of stuff I write and nothing to do with it". "Blog" Tara says in her straight forward way.

"You must be kidding me, I know nothing about blogging!, but hey I may just give it a try".
And here we are a month into my blogging and over a thousand views, I am totally blown away and astonished at your response.
Thank you, thank you. Thank you my guru Dr. Wayne Dyer says and I quote "how may I serve?" And if by writing what goes on in my head just creates one smile, inspire one person, or make someone think about stuff then I have accomplished what I have set out to do. I am so grateful to all of you that over the month has taken the time to look at my blog!! Let's do this and share the positive vibes ❤️❤️❤️❤️ much love woman❤️words.

No comments:

Post a Comment