WOMAN❤️WORDS

A blog about words by a woman who loves them & believes in the power of words & inspiration.

Sunday 1 November 2015

ANGELS 

Let me ask you a question.
What is your view on Angels? 
Loaded question, I know We all have our own opinions based on either a personal experience a believe or lack of believe.
I would like to share with you a 3 part story based on personal experience.
Whilst having lunch with my friend Debbie she starts the conversation like this.
'I'm going to a angel class this weekend why don't you come with me?
Rolling my eyes 'you must be kidding me, can't we just go shopping?ok!ok I reluctantly agree best it not be a bunch of weirdo's wearing long purple skirts I mutter downing my wine at the thought.
As we arrive a tall lady in a long purple skirt walks up to meet us, I glare at Debbie with my death stare and she starts giggling.
We join about 10 other people sitting in a circle, the lady in the purple skirt starts explaining how Angels play a part in our lives and their purpose and that we only have to ask for their help, keep a angel diary of daily gratitude and leave the rest up to them. Done.

Next we joined in a guided meditation to meet our guardian Angels and we can ask for a gift from them.
Well I was intrigued by the gift and slipped into meditation.
I went into my zone and trust me nobody was more surprised than me when I heard her say you will now receive your gift and as clear as daylight I saw a GOLDEN FLOWER in my hand.
What does that mean I asked super excited, she smiled her serene little smile and said 'I don't know Karin but I believe it may be very spiritual 
And very spiritual it was. In my next blog I will tell you about the GOLDEN FLOWER....


No comments:

Post a Comment